We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Years pass and our kidneys are always filtering the blood, removing salt, poison, anything harmful and that enters our system. Over time the salt builds up and this needs a cleaning treatment, and… how are we going to get rid of this?
It is very simple, first take a handful of parsley and wash it very well, then cut it into small pieces and put it in a pot and add clean water (1 liter), boil it for ten minutes, let it cool, strain it into a clean bottle and put it in the fridge.
Drink a glass daily and you will see all the accumulated salt and poison start to come out of your kidney when you urinate.
Parsley is known as the best treatment to cleanse the kidneys and it is natural!
Parsley Traditional Medicine for Kidneys
• It is a powerful antioxidant: it rejuvenates the skin
• Contains beta carotene
• Rich in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and sulfur.
• Rich in chlorophyll: combats bad breath, helps purify the body of toxins and excessive fat.
• Rich in vitamin C: prevents cancer, heart problems
and cataracts and infections, and helps strengthen the body's immune system.
• Because it is rich in calcium, it is very suitable in diets to combat and prevent osteoporosis and during menopause.
It is very beneficial for children and athletes.
• It is a diuretic: it helps to eliminate fluids naturally. Because of this quality, it is used in diets to treat hypertension and for kidney health.
• Its high content of vitamins and minerals makes it ideal to combat and prevent anemia, anorexia, general weakness, fatigue, physical and mental fatigue.
• Ideal to strong hair and nails.
• Very good to combat skin problems.
• Useful against ulcers
• An oily liquid called Apiol is extracted from parsley, which is used against intermittent fevers and neuralgia.